City Hunter WIN C-Machine Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is City Hunter Pty Ltd (ABN 20 102 548 274) of Suite 5 Level 2, 377 Sussex St, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 (Promoter)
3. Entry is open to residents of NSW Australia who are 15 years or over. Prizes will be awarded to guardians of any winner less than 18 years of age. Employees and contractors of Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 00:00am AEST on 06/07/12 and closes at 23:59pm AEST on 02/08/12. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the promotion close date and time.
5. To enter, participants must:
(a) spend 2 hours at any one of City Hunter Internet Café and obtain a raffle ticket
(b) Visit http://a.pgtb.me/c810 or www.facebook.com/cityhunterinternetcafe & click on the “WIN C-Machine” tab
(c) Like the City Hunter Facebook page to access the entry form
(d) Enter the draw through the Facebook application by filling out their details
6. Multiple entries are allowed. Every 2 hours at City Hunter Internet Café will earn a participant an entry.
7. The Promoter will conduct the draw at the Head Office of City Hunter Pty Ltd located at Suite 5 Level 2, 377 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on 09/08/12 at 11:00am AEST.
8. The first valid entry drawn will win a D3 Limited Edition C-Machine Gaming PC valued at $1,688, which excludes monitor and accessories.
9. Winner must present the valid raffle ticket with an official stamp on it and pick up his/her prize from any one of City Hunter stores.
10. The winner will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw and winner’s name will be published on the City Hunter Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cityhunterinternetcafe on 09/08/12 at 12:00pm AEST.
11. If the prize remain unclaimed or the winner is deemed to be out of reach with every given point of contact within the 1 month to claim his/her prize. City Hunter reserves the right to randomly select another winner to be considered for the prize in the unclaimed prize draw on September 10th 2012.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the draw on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the draw entirely, or recommence it on similar conditions at a later date.
16. Entrants must follow and act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Winner’s name will be published on the City Hunter Facebook page. If you are not willing for these uses or disclosures to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. City Hunter reserves the right to terminate or change this promotion and its terms and conditions subject to the approval of NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing without notice to its participants.
22. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/12/00452